Stage I : SEEDAN (Disciple)
Course : Begineers Training Programme
Duration : 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
(i) Two days programme (Compulsary)
• Location, Manipulation and therapeutic importance of 108 varma points based on Thread-measurement techniques.
• Varma Relieving massage Technieques.
• Therapeutics for 100 common ailments.
(ii) One day programme (Varma Massage) for Degenerative disorders (Not Compulsary)
• Varma massage for Neck (Neck pain, Neck rigidity, Cervical spondylitis, Cervical spondylosis, Wry neck.. etc.)
• Varma massage for Spine and Low-back (Low back pain, Lumbarspondylosis.. etc)
• Varma massage for Knee-joints (Knee-pain, Oste-arthritis… etc.)
Course Materials :
1. Practical Workbook for Beginners in Varma Therapy.
2. Textbook on Thread-Measurement Techniques to Locate Varma points and to practice Varma Therapy.